Is Rice Toner hydrating?
It’s a gently hydrating toner and provides just the right amount of moisture for my combination skin. If you have really dry skin you can easily apply a few additional layers of this toner.
How do you make homemade rice toner?
How To Make Rice Water Toner?
- Begin by putting the rice in a container. Wash it thoroughly to remove any possible debris.
- Add water in the same bowl. Let it soak overnight.
- Next morning, strain the rice and keep the water.
- The best thing to do is to pour it into a spray bottle for hassle-free usage.
How do you use toner on dry skin?
3. How To Use Face Toner?
- Put a few drops of the toner on a cotton pad.
- Apply it all over the face and neck.
- You could also take a few drops in your hands instead of a cotton pad and apply it over your face.
- Allow it to dry.
- Follow it up with a serum or moisturizer.