|Lip||$10||Lip & Chin||$20|
|Brow Design||$15||Under Arm||$20|
|Half Arm||$25||Face & Brow||$45|
|Full Arm||$40||Face Only||$35|
|BrazilianMaintenance||$45+||Back/Shoulder||$45 – $75|
Waxing DOs and DON’Ts
DO inform your esthetician of any & all medications that you are taking whether you think they may or may not affect your waxing experience.
DO NOT come in for waxing if you are using or have any of the following conditions: Retin-A, Accutane, Blood Thinners, Cortisone, Acne Medication or any other Exfoliates or Alpha Hydroxy based products, tetracycline, Botox treatments within 72 hours of waxing. These are only a few of the products and conditions that we are aware of.
If ever in doubt do not wax, consult with your doctor. We cannot predict how your skin will react to waxing, therefore for special occasions we recommend a test wax two to four weeks prior to the event. If there is no major reaction then you can come in to be waxed at least a week before your special day. Make sure you have enough time to get to your appointment so you’re nice and relaxed and have a happy waxing experience!
- DO wear loose clothing when getting a Brazilian, bikini or leg waxing service done.
- DO grow or trim your hair to 1/4-1/2″.
- DO allow optimum time between waxing appointments, usually three to four weeks. This allows the hair to grow to the correct length, but does not allow the hair to become embedded in the follicle, reducing pain and maximizing the result. Pre-booking will ensure the correct time between appointments.
- DO take an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen a half-hour before your wax if you’re very sensitive. It does help relieve any discomfort but make sure it is cleared by your doctor to take ibuprofen.
- DO NOT shave between waxing appointments. This distorts the hair growth cycle.
- DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeinated drinks a few hours before your waxing service, doing this will only make the skin more sensitive.
- DO NOT wax if you are sick or are just getting over a cold/flu. Your skin is very sensitive and more acceptable to burn. Cold/flu/allergy medications can have an adverse reaction to the skin.
- DO NOT book a waxing for the same day you are due to attend a special event or function as your skin will need a few hours or longer to settle.
- DO wear cotton or no underwear at night to allow the area to breathe.
- DO wash the waxed area twice daily with a Gentle Wash, and apply our Bye Bump Cream for a few days after your wax, if you’re prone to developing red bumps or ingrown hairs.
- DO NOT have a hot bath, shower or get in a hot tub after waxing.
- DO NOT use sun bed, sunbathe or go swimming, apply deodorant, or make up for up to 24 hours after waxing.
- DO NOT receive any chemical peels or Microdermabrasion treatments for at least 48 hours after waxing service.
- DO NOT exfoliate your skin until at least 3 days after being waxed.
- DO NOT swim in chlorinated or salt water for 24hrs after being waxed.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin 24 hours after waxing
- DO NOT work out for a period of 24 hours after waxing
These precautions will reduce the risk of infection to freshly waxed hair follicles and allow the skin time to recover. Dotty skin is typical and completely normal after a wax and this will disappear in a few hours.