Wedding, Proms & Special Occasions
Preparing for a special occasion?
Let us create the perfect style for your event. Here are a few tips to make the process a smooth one:
- Come in with dry hair. Wash your hair the day before. Slightly dirty hair holds curl better. If your hair is wet or too dirty or oily we may need to wash/dry it and this will occur an additional charge and take twice as long.
- Have an idea of the style you would like performed. We welcome pictures. Choose a style that works with your hair length and texture.
- Be on time for your appointment. Arriving late could prevent you from getting your special style done at all.
- Wear a button up type of blouse that can be taken off without mussing the new style once you return home.
- Your style should take about 45 minutes or more to complete.
- Pricing is based upon time spent difficulty of desired style. (Prices may vary by Stylist & Makeup Artist)
- If you would like a trial run, make an appointment ahead of time with the same stylist you will be seeing on your wedding/prom/special event day. We will allow a 15 minute complementary consultation prior to your event day.
- We also offer make-up and nail services to compliment your style.
- Make your appointment well in advance, as we book up quickly, especially around wedding season, prom and holidays.
- If you are not sure book a consultation. We are glad to help or answer any questions.
Bridal hair – $85+
Special Event Hair – $55+
Bridal makeup – $80+
Special event makeup – $60+